August is looking to be an unreal month in the Sports Bar
The Sharkies have already beaten the warriors - we’re not going to say much or get too excited but there are a lot fingers crossed and everyone is wearing their lucky charms. And did you see UFC190? A disappointment if you were in the queue at the bar and missed all the action because yes ,it was over that quick!
But all the Awesome August action is far from over. The Sharks have some great fixtures coming up, touch wood, not saying anymore, except fingers are tightly crossed. The Rugby Championships have already kicked off which means we are just days away until the Bedisloe Cup. The WSL is in Tahiti from the 14th and the only thing we want to see Mick Fanning punching, is through the barrel on some Teahupo'o sets. And then there's the much anticipated return of Danny Green to the ring on Wednesday the 19th August.
- Saturday 8th August -Sharks vs. Cowboys 5:30pm & Bedisloe Cup 8:05pm
- Bedisloe Cup 20th August 5:35pm
- Monday 17th August- Sharks vs. Melbourne Storm 7:00pm
- Wednesday 19th August - Green vs. Kovacs 7:30pm
- Saturday 22nd August - Sharks vs. Tigers 3:00pm
- Saturday 29th August -Sharks vs. Eels 3:00pm
- The Ashes Tour - Thurs 6th & 20th August 8:00pm
- WSL Billabong Pro Tahiti 14th - 25th August
Of course this isn't every sport event worth mentioning this month, just a few of our favorites but if it's being screened we'll have it on. So come down grab a cold one and let Awesome August unroll.
Keep your eye on the specials here